There have been various news articles about patients not attending with suspected cancer symptoms during the pandemic.
Several of our GP’s have seen patients coming forward in the last few months since lock down eased with symptoms they had left due to lockdown.
We would urge you if you have any symptoms such as:
- unexplained weight loss
- an unusual lump which is not going away or getting bigger
- a strange skin lesion which lasts for more than a few weeks
- unexplained vaginal bleeding (not menstrual or after menopause)
- unexplained blood in your spit, wee or poo
- unexplained shortness of breath
- persistant cough
- recurrent nausea, indigestion or vomiting.
- unexplained bloating or abdominal pain
Please call reception and explain that you need to see a GP face to face as soon as possible.