Please allow 72 hours (or 3 full working days) for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
Repeat prescriptions can be requested in several ways. Please ensure you state your name, date of birth and specific names of the medications you require.
We are unable to take prescription requests over the phone unless in exceptional circumstances or following prior agreement with your regular GP.
Email us on the following email addresses:
- Bridgewater Surgeries : email@example.com
- Bridgewater North Approach : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridgewater Meriden : email@example.com
To enable us to carry out your request correctly, and avoid unnecessary delay, please could we kindly ask that you provide us with the following information:
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Your address
- The names and dosages of medications you require
- Ask reception to register you when you next visit. If you are already registered please login here.
- At any of the surgeries during opening hours (or via letter box out-of-hours)
- When you request repeat prescriptions by hand, you should use the repeat prescription slip attached to your last prescription to make the request if available.
Please only tick the boxes for the items that you really need at the time.
Via your local Pharmacy:
- If you have already made an arrangement with them to collect and deliver your prescriptions.
Post via the below address*:
- Bridgewater Surgeries, Bridgewater House, 7 Printers Avenue, Hertfordshire, WD18 7QR.
- Bridgewater North Approach Surgery, 95 North Approach, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25 0EL.
- Bridgewater Meriden Surgery, Harvest End, Garston, North Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25 9UB.
*Please enclose in a stamped addressed envelope if you wish us to post the repeat prescription back to you.